Mesa Boogie Fillmore 100 1x12" Combo
Nothing feels like a 100 Watt amp regardless of volume. The extra glass and bigger transformers provide more headroom, dynamic nuance, more snap at the attack, increased dimensional width and better tracking of low frequencies. The MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ Family of amps are designed for players seeking a straight-forward amplifier capable of delivering everything from pristine cleans to warm, vintage gain tones. With a Fillmore™ 100™ you can easily dial in your tone with subtle increments of saturation and the perfect amount of headroom for any venue. These amps are super responsive, organic and nuanced, with rich harmonic content. Guitarists will feel at home plugged into a Fillmore whether playing a Rock, Pop, Blues, Country, Reggae or Jazz gig. And, for the pedal lover, they're the ultimate pedal platform.
The Fillmore 100 is loaded with a quartet of 6L6 Power Tubes plus five 12AX7 Preamp Tubes and features a global High/Half/Low power switch. A streamlined front panel showcases 2 fully independent & identical foot-switchable channels. Both feature CLEAN, DRIVE & HI Modes, with Independent GAIN, TREBLE, MID, BASS, PRESENCE, REVERB & MASTER Controls.
CLEAN - While the Fillmore's preamp architecture leans toward the more throaty voice and easier to clip "Tweed" circuits of the 1950s, the lower half of the CLEAN mode behaves more like a 1960s "Blackface" type of circuit. Here you'll find pristine cleans with ample sparkle and chime. The upper end of CLEAN can be driven to clip and its crystalline sparkle gives way smoothly to a perfect top end that doesn't sound buzzy or thin when clipped & saturated.
DRIVE - This mode picks up a little before where CLEAN tops out and approaches "high-gain". Unlike the rounder, warmer voice of HI, the DRIVE mode's "unedited" top end is reminiscent of a clean channel, allowing for a less compressed feel and harmonics to come through. Expressive & dynamically unhindered, DRIVE is perfect for open overdriven tones.
HI - The highest gain of the Fillmore 100's three modes, it features a wide range of saturation from subtle expressive clip to burning overdrive - creating ample sustain, harmonics, and compression for most high-gain work save for perhaps extreme modern metal sounds. This mode pays homage to the best of the late 70s/early 80s Crunch Rhythm & Lead Sounds, riding a line between MESA/Boogie & Brit amp tones popular in that era. HI is tailored with its top end somewhat rounded off and the harmonics shaped to produce a better single note response with a voice-like character.
A fully buffered, Series Tube FX Loop and All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with independent channel controls round out the Fillmore 100’s feature set. An external Reverb Switching Jack provides for remote switching of Reverb with an optional reverb footswitch & cable (sold separately) or external controller.
Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 100 Combo Amp Features:
- 100-watt tube combo amplifier
- 1x12" Celestion Custom 90 speaker
- Glorious vintage-inspired tone
- Inspiring small-amp handling and response
- Endless headroom and output
- Rich tube saturation
- 3-dimensional sound
- 2 fully independent, footswitchable channels
- 3-way power switch yields comfortable listening levels for studio, stage, and stadium
- 3-mode channel cloning unlocks even greater tonal possibilities
- Independent 3-band EQ, Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls per channel
- Tube-driven long-tank spring reverb with independent channel controls
- Fully buffered, series tube effects loop integrates your pedals and processors
- Includes slip cover
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2 channels, 3 style modes
- Total Power: 100W Class AB (40W half power, 22W triode settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Custom 90
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Reverb: Tube driven, Spring Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (8 ohms internal speaker)
- Effects Loop: Buffered, Series FX Loop
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (reverb), 1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material: British Slate Bronco with Gray/Black Jute Grille
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.87"
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 10.12"
- Weight: 57 lbs.