Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Custom Telecaster Sunburst
Value-packed Tele Custom with '60s Vibe
The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom celebrates one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with added modern features. Boasting a nato body with a classic finish and top binding, an Indian laurel fingerboard, and a parchment pickguard, the Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom harkens back to the Teles that launched a musical revolution, while two Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups serve up legendary Tele twang. Check out this Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom and tap into iconic Telecaster tone at an affordable price.
The '60s Tele experience
Certain electric guitars are credited with shaping modern music, and the 1960s Fender Telecaster Custom is certainly one of the most iconic of them all. With this Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom, you can have a similar vintage tone and look at a price that any guitarist can afford. From the 3-saddle string-through-body bridge and vintage-style tuners to the bound body and 3-ply parchment pickguard, this Tele is a smooth performer with unmistakable '60s vibe.
Custom set of alnico single-coil pickups
The Fender-designed alnico single-coil Tele pickups in the Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom nail those classic tones. You'll love the clear, punchy sounds, which are perfect for playing country, blues, jazz, rock, or pop. Sonically (and visually), these pickups extend the vintage appeal of this guitar.
Vintage appointments with modern playability
The parchment pickguard, body binding, alnico pickups, 3-saddle bridge, and vintage tuning keys cover the vintage side of things. But the 9.5" fingerboard radius gives you a comfortable playing surface that allows for wider string bends than the 7.25" radius of vintage guitars. While being rounded enough for comfortable chording, this radius is perfect for double-stop bends, wide vibrato, and even bends over a whole step. And the modern C-shaped neck feels just right, smoothing the way for fleet-fingered fretting.
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom Features:
• Nato body; gloss polyurethane finish
• 3-ply parchment pickguard
• Maple neck, "C" profile
• Indian laurel fingerboard, 9.5" radius, dot inlays
• 25.5" scale length, 21 Narrow Tall frets
• Fender-designed alnico single-coil bridge and neck pickups
• 3-way pickup selector; master Volume and Tone controls
• 3-saddle string-through-body bridge
• 1.65" bone nut
• Vintage-style tuners
• Tech Specs
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: '60s Stratocaster
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Nato
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
• Color: 3-tone Sunburst
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: C
• Radius: 9.5"
• Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
• Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
• Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Width: 1.650"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-saddle Strings-thru-body
• Tuners: Vintage-style
• Neck Pickup: Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
• Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed AlNiCo Single-coil
• Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
• Strings: NPS, .009-.042