Electro-Harmonix Big Muff with Tone Wicker Used
The Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker taps into the sonic power of the legendary Big Muff Pi, but creates new tonal possibilities at the flick of a switch -- or two. Use the Wicker switch to open up three high-frequency filters for raspy, sustaining distortion with top-end bite, or flick on the Tone switch to bypass the tone control for unabated tonal slam. Want the original Big Muff sound? Just switch off the Wicker and turn on the Tone. The ability to create your own personal Big Muff sound is what truly makes this the Wicked Wicker.
• Quick Specs
• True bypass
• The Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters providing a sustain that is raspy and defined
• The Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
• With the Wicker switch off and the Tone switch on, you have the original Big Muff Pi
• Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
• Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
Pedal in Excellent Condition,no Original Box
The first picture is taken from the catalog of the producer and is purely indicative while the other images correspond to the items on sale.