Behringer Xenyx 1002FX 10-Input Mixer Used
The compact XENYX 1002FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. This handy little mixer provides a total of 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) to handle a variety of input sources. Add to this our 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1002FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and Multi-FX Processor
• Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
• 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
• FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
• Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
• CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
• Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
• Designed and engineered in Germany
The first picture is taken from the catalog of the producer and is purely indicative while the other images correspond to the items on sale.